In this article, you'll learn:
- How to install Tidio using the plugin installation
Tidio Plugin Installation
For the easiest and most comfortable way to install Tidio, search for Tidio in the app market of your web platform. If you prefer step-by-step instructions, follow the brief installation guide below based on your platform:
The installation process is easy as it only requires you to paste one line of code in the proper place of your website code.
You can also see our video, where we take you step by step through this process:
1. Locate the installation code
3. Open your website's backend
Access the server on which your website is hosted with the tool allowing you to modify the files or log in to your respective platform Dashboard and find the code editor.
4. Locate the file that contains the </body> tag
While it might differ depending on how your website is built, the rule of thumb would be to search for the files with .html or .php extension. Usually, it will be either index.html or index.php, but there might also be some additional subpages files.
6. Remember to save the changes
Save the changes, and that's it! Now, check your website and enjoy using Tidio :)
7. Check your website
Go to your website, and check if you can see the Tidio chat widget.
Great! You have successfully integrated Tidio Chat with your website! :)
- Customize your chat widget - Adjust the look and feel of the widget to your branding to create a seamless experience.
- Adjust your Chatbot message - Use chatbots to welcome visitors or offer promo codes to catch their attention.
- Get to know your LiveChat inbox - One Inbox is Tidio's powerful view for managing tickets & conversations. See how it can help you manage your customer service.