See how easy it is to install Tidio on your 3dcart website. The chat will need to be installed manually, but the process is pretty simple.
In this article, you'll learn:
Log into your Tidio Chat panel. If you do not have an account yet, please create a new account or click on the Get Started button in the top right corner.
1. Once you are in your panel, please proceed to the Settings > Channels section and get your code from the Installation section afterward.
3. Log into your 3dcart administration panel and look for the theme editor under Settings > Design > Themes & Styles.
4. In the Themes & Styles window, click the More drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and select Edit Template (HTML)
5. Look for the file frame.html and on the right side, click on the cog icon underneath Action and select Edit
6. Now you need to look for the closing head tag in the code. You can do that by searching for "</head>" (without quotations) with CTRL+F or Cmd+F. Paste the Tidio Chat installation code just right above it and press Save in the top-right corner
That's all! You can now start receiving chats in your Tidio panel.