See how to integrate Tidio with your Klaviyo account and add subscribers to your Klaviyo list.
In this article, you'll learn:
How to integrate Tidio with Klaviyo
Open your Tidio admin panel. Go to Settings > General > Integrations section and click on the Klaviyo tile.
Now, create a new connection by selecting New connection (green bracket).
Now you need to authenticate the connection with the API key from Klaviyo. In order to get the unique API key:
- Log in to your Klaviyo account
- Go to the Account option in your profile
- Select Settings and then API Keys
- Press Create Private API Key
- Name your Private API Key
- Now you need to select Access Level. For Tidio integration to work properly, select Full Access to List, Profiles, and Subscriptions Scope
- Press Create
- Copy your Private Key and paste it when creating a new connection like in the picture below.
Now your authentication with Klaviyo is done.
Next, select Klaviyo’s List ID from the drop-down field, and click on the Finish button. New subscribers will be added to this list.
You are all set. Your integration with Klaviyo is ready. Now you can add new subscribers from Tidio to Klaviyo.
How to add new subscribers from Tidio to Klaviyo
You can add new subscribers from Tidio to Klaviyo in three ways:
- Via Pre-Chat Survey
- Via a manual status update
- Via Chatbot (coming soon)
Let's see how each of them works.
Pre Chat Survey
When you have the Pre-Chat Survey enabled, and a user provides their email address and communication consent (newsletter subscription), the email will be automatically added to your Klaviyo list.
Manual status update
You can change a user’s subscriber status manually in the visitor's details tab or contact list. When you change it to Subscribed, we will pass the user's email to Klaviyo.
You can also add subscribers to Klaviyo using a chatbot and the Subscribe for Mailing node. When you collect an email address using such a chatbot, we pass it automatically to your Klaviyo list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.