See the API commands available at Tidio. Please keep in mind that due to each website's specific design, we cannot assist with customizing the API commands and implementing them on your website. These methods will be helpful for developers only.
In this article, you'll learn:
If you require any assistance setting any of these functions, please contact your web developer or respective platform support.
To use the API, you need to insert the Tidio Chat code into your website. Below, you can see our list with the available Tidio API you can implement on your website.
Please, note that some of the commands require a specific placement in the page's code (e.g., before the chat script). Please refer to the command description in the docs page for where should it be used exactly.
Tidio's API allows developers to:
- Connect the data from your system with Tidio Chat
- Define the visitors' data such as user ID, email, name, and phone
- Updating the visitors' data
- Define and update the contact properties
- Load the Tidio Chat widget fully expanded
- Set your own Automation events
- Open the chat window as if a user would click on the chat icon
- Close the chat window
- Set the chat color
- Open chat widget on link click
- Load chat widget after a while
- Open the chat widget after load
- Set language from html attribute
- Set language with other variable
You can find the most recent API in our documentation and custom scripts in our Support codepen.
Please remember that we are unable to assist with customizing the API commands and implementing them on your website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.