See how to integrate Tidio with your Omnisend account and add subscribers to your Omnisend list.
In this article, you'll learn:
How to integrate Tidio with Omnisend
Open your Tidio admin panel, go to Settings > General > Integrations, and click on the Omnisend tile.
Now you need to create a new connection. To do so, select New authentication.
Now you need to authenticate the connection. You will need a Private API Key from Omnisend to do that. In order to get it:
- Log in to your Omnisend account
- Go to the Store settings option of your profile
- Select API Keys from the Store setting navigation
- Press Create API Key
- Name your Private API Key
- Now you need to select Access Level. For Tidio integration to work properly, select all permissions so you will not have to reintegrate when we add more features to the integration
- Press Save
- Now copy your Private Key and paste it when creating a new connection
You are all set. Your integration with Omnisend is ready. Now you can add new subscribers from Tidio to Omnisend.
How to add new subscribers from Tidio to Omnisend
New subscribers are added to Omnisend from Tidio in a few scenarios:
When you have the Pre-Chat Survey enabled and a user provides their email address and communication consent, this email will be automatically added to your Omnisend list.
Manual status update
You can change a user’s subscriber status manually. When you change it to 'Subscribed,' we will pass the user's email to Omnisend.
You can add subscribers to Omnisend using a chatbot and the ‘Subscribe for Mailing’ node. When you collect an email address using such a chatbot, we pass it automatically to your Omnisend list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.