The Widget SDK is a collection of front-end scripts that can force certain behavior on the Tidio widget (the front end). You can see these commands in our documentation here.
Please keep in mind that due to each website's specific design, we cannot assist with customizing the API commands or implementing them on your website. These methods will be helpful for developers only.
In this article, you'll learn:
Available API commands
To use the Widget SDK, you need to insert the Tidio chat code into your website. Below, you can see our list with the available commands that you can implement on your website.
Tidio's Widget SDK allows developers to:
- Define visitors' data such as user ID, email, name, and phone
- Update visitors' data
- Define and update Contact Properties
- Load the Tidio widget fully expanded
- Set custom automation events
- Open the chat widget as if a user would click on the chat icon
- Close the chat widget
- Set the widget color
- Open the chat widget by clicking a link
- Load the chat widget with a delay
- Open the chat widget after load
- Set the language based on HTML attribute or other variable