Providing your website visitors with instant solutions to their queries via live chat can boost your conversion rates and, in turn, increase your revenue. Studies have shown that live chat improves the conversion rate by approximately 30%.
In this article, you'll learn:
How do we calculate the conversion rate?
The conversion rate is based on Tidio's main tools. These are live chat, chatbots, and the Mailing tool.
The conversion will be visible if (in the last seven days) a website visitor has purchased after:
- interacting with the bot;
- talking with you or your operators through the Tidio chat widget installed on your website;
- have received an email from the Mailing campaign tool sent from your Tidio panel;
- have received an email sent using the Email channel in your Tidio conversation.
We take the most recent interaction from those mentioned above for the outcome.
Let's take this example:
- 2020-04-01 - you talked with the customer on chat;
- 2020-04-04 - you sent an email campaign that included that user;
- 2020-04-05 - you spoke with the same customer on chat again;
- 2020-04-05 - the user has ordered an item from your store.
In the statistics, the lead will be seen as created through the widget -- as the last interaction with the customer was via the Tidio chat widget.
Please, be aware that the total Sales number states the amount of all the orders made through your website after an interaction with Tidio tools - that will also include all the; paid, unpaid, canceled orders.