Are you encountering issues with chatbot visibility or the Tidio widget on your website? This guide will help you troubleshoot and resolve these problems. By following these steps, you'll ensure that your chatbots are displayed correctly and that your visitors can interact seamlessly with your Tidio widget.
In this article, you'll learn:
Troubleshooting Widget Display
In the event that you cannot see the chat widget at all on your website, it may indicate an incorrect installation or hidden status for Tidio. Follow these steps to ensure the Tidio widget is visible:
- Take a look at our video below, where we explain how to make sure the Tidio widget is visible on your website or see our article about Changes Aren't Visible.
- If that didn't help, please check whether the Tidio widget was installed correctly by heading to our article about installing Tidio on your website and finding your platform.
- If you are unable to examine whether widget was installed correctly, please contact our support at email@example.com
Troubleshoot bots visibility
If your chatbots are not appearing or showing outdated messages in the Tidio chat widget, it's likely due to a web browser cache issue. Follow these steps to test the chatbots for new visitors in a new incognito window:
- Open your browser settings by clicking on the three dots menu or hamburger menu located in the upper right corner of your web browser.
- Select "New incognito window" to open a completely clean session. By using a new incognito window, you bypass the browser's local storage that retains past visits and data. This allows you to test the chatbots with the new setup effectively.
- Once the incognito window is open, check if the chat widget appears as intended. If the changes are still not reflected, reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with a link to your website and your Tidio Public Key (found in the settings > developer section). They will help you troubleshoot that.